PLEASE DONATE - YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Born into slavery in Maryland in 1820, successfully escaped in 1849. Died in 1913.
Freed hundreds of slaves through the Underground Railroad.
Your Support is a vital part of our work and success.
Working in collaborative partnerships with communities living in poverty the world over, we’ve learned firsthand that mothers and fathers, no matter where they live or what they earn, want the same for their children as we do for ours: keep them safe, in good health, and giving them a chance to learn and thrive to their fullest potential.
In Haiti, as elsewhere, we see each day that changing lives is possible. The will is there; the hard-working ethic is there; the vision of a better future is there too. What is needed are real opportunities for permanent employment, for better living conditions and for access to basic services to lead a life in dignity. Which is exactly what we aim to provide.
To achieve this requires hard work, patience, determination and resources. This is not a sprint, this is a journey. Changing people’s lives takes time, effort and determination, but the rewards are limitless.
Join us on the journey to help rural families cross over from poverty to prosperity.
Thank you for supporting and partnering with us,
Member of the Board of Directors, EWI
Examples of what your donation can provide:
- $18 – One book for a school age child
- $ 70 – One goat. Farm animals are the savings accounts of small-scale farmers. Your donation will be multiplied many folds because each time a donated goat has kids, one goes to another family in need.
- $ 400 – One week of training for farmers who will become extension workers (trainers of farmers). Includes tuition, lodging, food, supplies, and transportation).
- $1,000 – One year of seeds, seedlings, tools, organic fertilizer and training for a farming family.
No donation is too small – all are deeply appreciated.
We manage our funds carefully
Opportunities to volunteer change constantly. Our current needs are for:
- (Haiti) medical doctors and nurses; agronomists, construction specialists
- (USA) writers and editors; event planners and organizers.
If you wish to volunteer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org